Microsoft is the leading global provider of cloud computing services for businesses of all sizes.
LinkedIn lists Cloud Computing as the No 1 Skillset Globally and 80% of the Fortune 500 are on Microsoft Cloud.
A Pre Sales Technical Consultant with 2 year experience, earns an average salary of INR 700,000 per year.
Classroom sessions by expert Microsoft Certified Trainers with guided hands-on practice and case studies, supplemented by Online Self-Study material.
You not only become a successful Pre-Sales Solution Specialist, but also can ace various Microsoft certifications and qualify as a Microsoft Cloud Architect.
The Training also includes 30 days of paid Internship as a Microsoft Cloud Pre-Sales Associate.
You are also provided with on job corrective training, directly monitored by Manipal ProLearn and Microsoft Partners.
Who Should Attend
- Eligibility: BE, BTech, BCA, MCA Graduates with 50% Marks in aggregate
- Work Experience: 0 to 1 year
- A Confident PreSales Professional on Microsoft Cloud and Office 365
- A successful PreSales Professional who can Understand and Analysis Business Requirement & give Winning Proposition
- KickoffMarket for Software in IndiaResearch – Technology Trends and Market Trends
- Basic buying and selling processSelling and Buying Process in Digital AgeDefining the Pre Sales Process & the role of the Pre Sales Engineer (Solutions architect)Crafting Solutions: The Process -Tools -SkillsDeveloping Effective Solutions for Customer Needs-Patterns & Practices
- On Premise BasicsData Center fundamentalsMicrosoft Infrastructure productsDevelopment and Deployment basicsOff Shoring, On Shoring and Other Terminologies
- Evolution of Social, Mobility, Analytics and CloudRationale Driving the adoptionIDC, Gartner and Other Reports on SMACResearch – Best way of selling public cloud solutions
- Opportunities with CloudBig Selling OpportunityHorizontal Scenarios with Cloud
- ProductivityBusiness AppsMicrosoft Azure
- Lifecycle Tools for AzureCost Modelling in AzureLicensing, Support and SLA
- Introduction and Business ValueHOLsCurrent Scenarios and Case studiesSolution for Cloud scenariosCloud Case StudiesCertification Guidance on O365
- Standard structure discussionIaaSHybridIdentity ManagementDevTestSAP on AzureOracle on AzureSharePoint and SharePoint OnlineLift and ShiftBackup and RecoveryDevOps
- Structure discussionWeb AppsSQL on AzureAnalyticsIoTMedia and CDNBig DataMS Azure Security, Privacy and Compliance
- Impact of Security on Cloud AdoptionHandling Security AdoptionAzure Trust FoundationSecurityPrivacyComplianceAvailabilityInvestmentCompatibilityControlOpen Source and Non-MS ProductsCompete
- Guidance on Windows Fundamentals Certification – 70-410Guidance on O365 Certification – 70-346Guidance on Azure IaaS Certification – 70-533
- Reviewing InformationGetting the Green LightA Business DinnerTelling StoriesIdentifying problemsPreparing a presentationPresenting InformationMaking recommendationsAsking for adviceConsidering the OptionsThe Licensing AgreementThe CelebrationFriendsTrouble at Accelerated English - Talking to a ConsultantTalking to a Consultant - Considering the OptionsConsidering the Options - Mike's DecisionMike's DecisionThe DisagreementThe Third PartnerFinding a Compromise - The Investment BankerThe Investment BankerFinding a PartnerFinding a Partner / A Good FitA Good FitPunctuation Practicse - Preparing for the proposalPreparing the ProposalPlanning for the NegotiationThe Telephone MessageThe First StepsThe First MeetingRumorsThe NegotiationThe Good NewsWorking Out the DetailsAn Employee's ConcernsThe AnnouncementHuman ResourcesGetting AnswersReasons for OptimismOne Step at a Time
- First ImpressionsKnow YourselfAppreciating DiversityWorkplace EthicsBuilding ConfidenceUsing Emotions with careReceiving and Giving FeedbackOn time - ILearning skillsGoal settingGlobal Cultural AwarenessPresentation skillsDelighting customersConference calls etiquetteProblem solvingTogether we canMoney truthsPersonal PresentationThe Job Interview